Posts : 35
Points : 61
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 27
Location : Jorvik
|Subject: Board Rules Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:12 am|| |
Avalanch Wing Forum Rules
- Quote :
- - Users may register one account only. Exceptions are only allowed by the Board Administration.
- Each User agrees with his/her registration to the following forum rules and subsequent sub section rules. The OGame.org Board Staff holds up the right to warn, censor and ban Users if the Users do not obey to the rules. In extreme cases which are defined on each case individually Users might be banned ingame and from IRC as well. The same goes vice versa. The rules do apply for forums posts as well as personal messages (PMs).
- The Forums language is English. No other Language is to be used anywhere on the Forums, e.g. in Posts, Signatures, Avatars etc. (Just translate what u mean after the post)
To guarantee a relaxed atmosphere between all participants on the forum, some posting restrictions are needed.
* Links to inappropriate and illegal content of any nature. It is the responsibility of the user for their posts content and connected content through the use of links (Obviously)
Posthunting is when a User posts with only the intention to get a higher postcount. Board Staff may bump topics/post closed smileys only if it is in course of their job. 'Bumping' (posting in old threads with the sole intention being to push the thread onto the first page of the board) old threads is also not allowed.
* Picture and smiley spam is when a user posts a lot of pictures or smileys which can cause other users computers to freeze or load slowly due to their connection speed
* Posting for Users banned on the Forum.
* Impersonation of Staff Members. This includes, but not limited to: Names, Avatars, Signatures
* Misuse of the report button. This means to click the button although it is obvious that there is no breach of Forum Rules.
- Quote :
Signatures may only include one image
Signature Pictures (or emoticons / smileys used as signature) may not exceed the following measurements:
Height: 150 px
Width: 450 px
Maximum datafile size: 50 KB
Anything that is used as an exploit to circumvent the rules, means posting at the end of the post sig like pictures and other that makes the sig appear larger, is not allowed.
Forum Staff and User Responsibilities
Each Forum participant has to obey to the Rules. If you feel though to be warned unfairly, first contact the Mod who warned you first. If you are not satisfied, contact the admins.
The same applies if your Topic gets closed. Please do not open several threads on the same topic and try to use
Several warnings may lead to a ban from the Forum. Each case is looked at individually. Reregistering a second account after a time ban from the Forums lead to a permanent ban. In extreme cases a User can be banned without having warnings (No shit)
* Board Administrators and Mods (in emergencies) have the right to ban (sigs and Users), change Custom Title and User Names
* Complains about mods go to a Board Administrator.
* Complains about a Board Administrator go to another Board Administrator or the Community Manager
Additionally please note that moderators retain discretion at all times.