Avalanch Wing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Avalanch Wing universe 35.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You played too much Ogame if

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LORDX
Admin
LORDX

You played too much Ogame if Empty
PostSubject: You played too much Ogame if   You played too much Ogame if EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:13 am

You played too much Ogame if:

-You played too much Ogame if, when you pass in front of a factory you ask yourself what level it is.

-You played too much Ogame if, you don't want to give money to your mates because you consider this as pushing.

-You played too much Ogame if, during your trip you ask yourself if there is still a free slot at your destination.

-You played too much Ogame if, you cover your solar panels to hide them from your neighbours.

-You played too much Ogame if, you consider taking care of your neighbours' cat as sitting.

-You played too much Ogame if, you think that your house address is [2:345:9].

-You played too much Ogame if, you ask a CR to the local super market's cashier.

-You played too much Ogame if, you miss your bus the morning and you shout :"Fu**ing server lag!!!!!!"

-You played too much Ogame if, you complain to GOs and report that your college gives you more than 6 courses a day, and you call it bashing.

-You played too much Ogame if, you don't put your garbage out because you think someone is going to recycle it.

-You played too much Ogame if, you think your grand father's is too slow and you advise him to upgrade his combustion drive to level 12.

-You played too much Ogame if, you ask the train driver to reduce speed to 20% to arrive at 7:56PM (instead of 3:43PM)

-You played too much Ogame if, you tell to Irak glotr.

-You played too much Ogame if, when you go out of your house your neighbour says: "Oh they have a son?" >>>> my favourite ^^

-You played too much Ogame if, you crash your car against your friend's wall and say: "I don't understand, normally with this amount of debris you should of got a moon…!"

-You played too much Ogame if, you shout at Tesco that when you do the full of deuterium you hallucinated when you see the deuterium rate.

-You played too much Ogame if, you look at the moon, with a telescope, and you try to know if she is gated.

-You played too much Ogame if, when you see a small truck in the street and you say: " HAHA the noob he hasn't unlocked yet the large cargos!!"

Now your turn to try to find some others =]
Back to top Go down
Enforcer

You played too much Ogame if Empty
PostSubject: Re: You played too much Ogame if   You played too much Ogame if EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:55 pm

LOL I am the one who did that one on the official board!! ^^
Back to top Go down

You played too much Ogame if
Page 1 of 1